Core Curriculum Head and Neck Imaging Module I Saturday, March 23, 2019 Module II Saturday, April 6, 2019 Inselspital Bern | Switzerland headandneck2019.congress-imk.ch
23. März 2019 - 06. April 2019Inselspital Bern in Bern
Universitätsinstitut für Diagnostische und Interventionelle Neuroradiologie
Franca Wagner, MD
Anmeldung / Organisation
IMK Institut für Medizin und Kommunikation
Kontakt: Rolf Wittich
Telefon: 41 61 271 35 51
- Inselspital Bern
- Kopf-Hals-Diagnostik, Neuroradiologie
- Fachärzte, Ärzte in Weiterbildung (AiW), Studenten, MTRA
- Weitere Infos
- Target Audience
• General radiologists and neuroradiologists seeking to improve their understanding and
skills in head and neck imaging.
• Radiologists and neuroradiologists with a special interest in head and neck imaging who
wish to increase their knowledge of imaging and treatment of head and neck pathology.
• Dental and oral-maxillofacial practitioners with an interest in pathology and imaging of
the jaws and adjacent soft tissues.
• Non-radiologists, including ENT physicians, head and neck surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists,
and general surgeons, who are interested in head and neck cancer therapy and diagnosis.
• Physicians-in-training, residents and fellows pursuing careers in radiology, otolaryngology,
and treatment of head and neck cancer.
Attendees should, at the completion of this meeting, be able to:
• Identify the normal anatomy of head and neck (paranasal sinus, orbits, temporal bone, skull base,
supra- and infrahyoid neck spaces).
• Review the anatomy of cranial nerves and clinical presentation of various pathologies affecting
• Identify the imaging features and clinical significance of perineural tumor spread.
• Describe the common infectious and inflammatory processes in head and neck imaging.
• Describe the common malign and benign tumor entities in head and neck imaging.
• Recognize specials in pediatric head and neck imaging.
• Determine the best imaging technique for staging of head and neck cancer.
• Describe the lymphatic drainage and patterns of head and neck metastases.
Main Topics and Sessions
• Temporal Bone
• Skull Base
• Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
• Supra- and Infrahyoid Neck Part
• Larynx and Hypopharynx
• Interactive Quiz Session
CHF 100.00 - 250.00
Non Member Physician
CHF 150.00 - 350.00
Residents, Students, MTRA, Nurses
CHF 80.00 - 180.00